Hubbard Construction Company (HCC) is owned by Eurovia (a subsidiary of VINCI) based in Orlando, Florida with Divisions located in Jacksonville, Tampa and Oakland Park. HCC is a multi-faceted general contracting company that performs design build and bid build projects throughout the State of Florida. The scope of work performed includes large design build infrastructure, heavy highway construction, highway maintenance, bridge construction, bridge repair, asphalt supply and heavy civil site projects.
Hubbard Construction Company is driven by our Mission for “Operational Excellence”. By integrating sound policies, processes and controls HCC strives for continual improvement in safety, production, quality, profits and continued community service to the benefit of our stakeholders, employees, customers and surrounding communities. HCC is proud of our commitment to civic responsibility and for the past 95 years we have built our reputation as an ethical and quality General Contractor.
- Florida’s Best in Construction for MOT (Maintenance of Traffic) on the SR 21/Blanding Blvd Project – Florida Transportation Builders Association
- Outstanding Prime Contractor/Consultant Award by the Southern Transportation Civil Rights Executive Council
- Florida Transportation Builders Association (FTBA)
- Design Build Institute of America (DBIA)
- Asphalt Contractors Association of Florida (ACAF)